Thursday 26 May 2016

Cute Mini Album : Baby Boy

Hello all,
I have making so many mini albums of late.
More and more people are liking the concept of personalized mini albums.
 Especially mothers who want to keepsakes the memories of their child in a very artistic way.
This is a very special album . I made for a friend of mine . 
She wanted not so babyish type of album. 
The search for papers started as baby prints are easily available in both Indian and International Brands . Having searched for paper in many online sites I zeroed down to this one.
The baby is already 1 year old so lot of "FIRST" have already happened. His mother sent me a list of HIS FIRST and what all she wanted in the album 
She wanted the title on the album as  "CUTE SARDAR IN THE MAKING" which I wrote using alphabet stickers from Prima 

I have combined two paperpacks for this album.

Mr DIY Paper Pack - Good Day Sunshine

Little Star Paper Pad

Embellished with fabic flowers I won from Lulupu birthday raffle.
Baby embellishments, stamps, mdfs motifs and charms hung on the spine of the album 
The size of the album is 8" * 9" with 6 pages with  many insert, tags and photo-mats
Ample of place to put photos . Approx 100 pics can be put.

PICTURE HEAVY POST
























Hope you will like the album as much I did making it.
Happy Crafting
Meeta

3 comments:

  1. ANother beautiful album Meetu! You are rocking this challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Cute nicknames for mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. 골인벳

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...