Monday 21 April 2014

POP UP for BFF

Hi all.
My love for blogging is increasing day by day..Enjoying every moment spent here....

So today I made this POP UP BOX card for Besties. (BEST FRIENDS FOREVER)
The two friends are in UK... This card has to travel a lot ...
From KOCHI to VARANASI to COVENTRY, UK....
I hope this reaches all fine.

I have made many explosion cards but this time I thought of making POP-UP box Card which has become very popular off-late .

I have changed the dimensions of the card to incorporate all the customization needed.......
The girl loves purses and shoes so we added those as the main pop up element in the card...


 Close up of flaps 
MDF best friend 

The two BFF photo in the camera lens

bunting  and  let's celebrate today die cut
happy birthday,gift and ice cream chipboard
What is birthday without candles and making a wish
So I stamped  BIG CANDLES by Hero arts



After closing the card 
The two besties in yellow and blue




Hope you all like the card.
Do leave your Love and suggestions.
Hugs
Meeta


entering into 
challenge #15 GO3D Crafters corner
anything but cards Color Conception





18 comments:

  1. Lovely pop up box! Love all the girly embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful and very pretty ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful
    http://nehahandmadecards.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a lovely bright an cheerful project. it will surely bring a smile on anyone's face .
    thanks for joining at Crafter's Corner challenge -GO 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous!!! Love the personal touches you have incorporated into it....I'm still admiring every small detail in it!!
    Thank you for linking your project to Crafters Corner challenge!! Super job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tejal for appreciating my work...
      Pleasure to join in for the Crafters Corner challenge

      Delete
  6. Lovely pop-up card... so many wonderful details... Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nupur :)
      Pleasure to join for the challenge

      Delete
  7. My my!! This is a beautiful creation. I am new to this art. Check http://paperkissesbyarpita.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arpita... Will surely visit your blog ..
      Happy crafting.. Hugs :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Arpita... Will surely visit your blog ..
    Happy crafting.. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many details popping up in this box Meeta, wonderful. TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very detailed box..love the embellishments used according to the theme.
    Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...