Thursday 10 April 2014

Baby's day out

Hello all,
when I first got a call from the to-be-mom... to make the nameplate as soon as the baby arrives...
I started thinking what to make .
many things came into my mind ...
But as soon as I came to know ...IT'S A BOY...Then I decided to make a little baby boy and the animals and a car . I have Quilled the name in blue.....BLUE being THE color for the boys ......so that the name is highlighted.



AARAV the name and other animals,buntings,car are all Quilled

Some close-up of baby and animals












car
Hope you all like my creation ......
thank you for visiting my blog 
Hugs
     Meeta    
Entering into the following challenge
anything-but-cards Color Conception #10





13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, i like all the quilling, Thanks for joining in with us at Ooh La la this time, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazin work..love all the quillin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the little quilled elements added around the name..
    Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your quilled nameplate with all the cute details.... Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions :)

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...