Saturday 12 April 2014

Always Glow

Hi all,
Have made this card in a jiffy... 
Hope you will also feel Bright and Glowing as I felt after making it. 
Used some of the colors which are synonymous to summer BRIGHT AND GLOWING

                                                               
                                             I have tried to use the color from the Lulupu Color Palette 

As this was a CAS card and summer themed so have done it accordingly.
The SUN is glowing bright .I have used stencil to make the sun with distress inks.
Punched two butterflies from Pattern paper,
 colored Corrugated flowers
Stripes washi tape
punched white paper lace
and Yellow color Tag
Self written sentiment
ALWAYS GLOW
(like the Sun) 
Hope you all like my simple card. I really loved making it.
Thanks for visiting my Blog.
HUGS
Meeta

Entering in 






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Meeta! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciling you have done, Meeta. Your card looks beautiful.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge #28 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats some beautiful stencilling !
    cute card and good work incorporating the color palette !
    Thanks for sharing with us at Lulupu summer challenge

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...