Wednesday 28 August 2019

Special 18 Card

Hello all,
So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here.
Today I want to share a folio card I made for my nephew who just turned 18.
It's sometimes difficult to create cards for boys where floral and delicate designs are somewhat restricted. But as a papercrafter I love to challenge myself.
This a folio card with a provision for 18 photos.










Supplies used
Black cardstock.
Papericious PP Colour Celebrations
Simple Stories Stickers Lil Dude (hndmd)
Mudra Ice cream shaker

I hope you liked my little creation
Until next post
Happy crafting

Meeta

Linking to
hndmd august-2019  16 31/01

aaa birthday boys 87 01/09


aud sentiments challenge 234-masculine 34 02/09

diana m larson challenge-246  61 01/09

double trouble challeng challenge-36-round-round-  33 01/09 ROUND AND ROUND

unicorn challenge challenge-46-fully-loaded-or-cas 87 31/08 FULLY LOADED

crafty hazelnuts patterned paper 394 31/09





4 comments:

  1. A brilliant creation. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great folio card, love all the different designs you used on each unfold...beautifully done. Actually this would be loved by any teen, male or female. A lot of work went into this and they can really fill with some of their first 18 year memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble, and hope you come back with future challenges and include some of our fun options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fantastic idea, absolutely love it! Going to watch the video now as memory keeping is one of my passions and I'm sure I'll want to create my own version of this. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...