Sunday 27 March 2016

Pic Frame : Sospeso Transparente

Hello Crafters,

Though I am more into Quilling and all sorts of Paper Crafting
But its always fun to try something different .
Sospeso Transparente was one thing I always wanted to try.
Seeing Sonia's post always tempted me to try out one.
I had learned through Priya Sivaraj but forgot little :(
So instead of googling the tuts again  I visited Sonia's Blogpost for inspiration and step by step tutorial.
Sonia you really have some patience and stamina to write such a detailed post with all the pics required. I usually get so involved in making a product that I forget to click ( palmface emoticon)


This post I am writing especially for Sonia's Blog celebrations
Though these Sospeso frames were made July 2015 but I never blogged them here
So I thought to enter for  Sonia's giveaway/ Celebration and be part of it in small way.



Inspired by this Blog post on Sospeso tranparente
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2015/04/sospeso-trasparente-explained.html

I created these photo frames





Congratulations Sonia for reaching such a huge milestone.
Wishing you many many more to follow.
Thanks for such beautiful giveaways
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Meeta


Entering into
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2016/03/celebrating-5-million-page-views_2.html 113 2ap


2 comments:

  1. WOW such beautiful inspiring creations Meeta...heehe you are right Meeta taking photos for tutorials sure is time consuming and of late I have been lazy but reading your words inspires me to take the extra effort and keep sharing more pictorials
    Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...